Our Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data will be processed by us, in respect of your relationship with us as a customer or a potential customer.
We collect or you give to us your personal information when you:
• make an enquiry or purchase, visit our premises where CCTV is in operation, enter a competition, complete feedback or a survey, or report an issue about the services we’ve provided.
We store and share your data with:
• technology, data management and payment service partners to administer the services we provide;
• our travel partners and suppliers providing the services you book/purchase;
• government bodies, regulatory or law enforcement authorities;
• Thomas Cook Group companies
Your data might need to be shared outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) to provide you with the services you request. Organisations that are based outside of the EEA may not be subject to the same level of controls in regard to data protection as exist within the UK and the EEA.
When you give us any sensitive personal information (such as information on any medical, health or dietary requirements) you consent to us processing that information so as to arrange for any products (such as travel insurance) or special assistance you require.
We use your data when providing our services to you:
• To administer and contact you about your bookings/purchases;
• To improve customer experience, promote and market our business and products and protect against financial loss;
• To assist you or arrange assistance in the event of an incident or emergency when you are travelling;
• To resolve complaints, deal with any disputes or legal matters.
We’ll only process your data when it’s necessary for us to do so and only using a valid legal basis for that processing.
Your rights in relation to any personal data we hold about you:
• You can ask us for details of information we hold on you and to correct any of that information if it’s wrong. In certain circumstances you can ask us to delete your information or to stop processing your information. Our travel consultants in store will try and help you with such requests, but they may need to ask you to contact our Head Office (contact details are given below).
• If we agree that we have to provide personal information to you we’ll provide it free of charge, but we may ask for proof of identity or further information from you;
• To make a Data Subject Access Request, please write to: Compliance Dep, The Freedom Travel Group, 4th Floor, Cardinal House, 20 St Mary’s Parsonage, Manchester, M3 2LY or send your request by email to: email@example.com.
• We encourage you to contact us if you have a complaint regarding how we process your personal information, and we’ll try to resolve any issues or concerns you may have. If you remain dissatisfied, you can contact the data protection regulator (the Information Commissioner’s Office – ICO). Their website address is www.ico.org.uk
Bishopton Travel is a sales agent member of the Freedom Travel Group Ltd. Registered Office: Westpoint, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6FZ.
Are you happy for us to do so?
Bishopton Travel would love to send you exciting news and promotions about relevant holidays and other services you can book through us.